Ever since its humble beginnings as a veg shop, The Happy Pear’s mission has always been to start a food revolution, of motivating and inspiring people to eat healthy and live healthy.
Over the years, David and Stephen’s simple message (eat more veg), contagious passion, and knowledge about what to eat to become healthier and how to prepare food so that it tastes great, has led to them becoming educators and thought leaders about eating and living healthy lives. Enniscorthy & District Chamber will host a special Cooking Demonstration event with the Happy Pear brothers on Wednesday the 22nd of November to the Riverside Park Hotel of December for a fun and non-preachy, health education talks with a cooking demonstration and tastings.
They talk about the benefits and nutritional value of eating more veg, whole-foods and healthy alternatives even at Christmas.
Date: Wednesday 22nd November
Location: Riverside Park Hotel
Tickets: €20 (including €1 online booking fee)
Happy Pear Booking Terms & Conditions
- All sales on tickets are final and no refunds and changes are allowed
- All tickets must be booked and paid for in advance
- Tickets are priced as follows: €20 per ticket, per person and are numbered, there is a €1 booking fee per ticket when booking online.
- Tickets are ready for collection at Enniscorthy & District Chamber office or at the collection point in Riverside Park Hotel from 6pm on the 22nd of November. If you book online, you will be sent a link to download and print your ticket.
- Please ensure to bring your tickets to the event as proof of purchase; we cannot guarantee admission without a ticket.
- This event is a strictly no-smoking event
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals or remove those who are found to be acting inappropriately.
- The management may carry out professional photography and videography recordings on some of the tours for future promotional purposes.
- The management reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event without notice for any reason.
- In the unlikely event of circumstances which may cause event cancellation, the management will offer the option of a refund or re-scheduling of the event. We will hold no further, or other, liability whatsoever for the cancellation or postponement of a tour including, but not limited to, travel costs, scheduled time off from employment, emotional distress, disappointment etc.
- Along with notifying customers of any potential cancellations or postponements, our website, Twitter and Facebook page will be updated regularly with any postponements or cancellations.