Join Local, National and International delegates at the 14th Annual Tourism and Hospitality Research in Ireland Conference (THRIC) 2018
Hosted by Waterford Institute of Technology.
What is THRIC and how will it benefit my business?
- The THRIC conference includes Keynote Speakers and Practitioners from Ireland and Europe, who are Key Leaders and Industry Experts in Smart Tourism, Hospitality and Research.
- Local, National and International Networking Opportunities
- Interactive Practitioner Demonstrations and Presentations
- Future Trends
- Innovative Smart Technology
- Expert Industry Advice and more
We are delighted to have as our Keynote Conference Speaker; Professor Dimitros Buhalis: the Leading International Expert in eTourism and Digital Tourism Strategy.
Industry Practitioner Rate
- €50 per day for the Conference (Monday / Tuesday). This includes lunch and delegate packs.
- €80 for both Monday and Tuesday Conference (day events only). This includes lunch each day and delegate packs.
- €100 for full conference.
- Includes lunch each day and delegate packs.
- Optional Pull-up Stand at the Conference
- This special rate also includes an invite to the Food Village, Festival and Gala Dinner on the Monday evening.
Book the full conference (Monday & Tuesday) and enjoy our special THRIC festival
- Waterford Food Village and Festival
- Hot Air Balloon
- Live Entertainment
- Gala Dinner and more
Don’t miss out! Book now via https://www.thric2018.ie/registration–submission.html